About Me

My photo
I love writing. I write to express never to impress. If you don't like it, do not hesitate to close this blog kindly. Remember, I’m the only witness and the only person who can judge my life. Do enjoy reading my meaningless blurbs beautiful people!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hye!

Hey friends, I've moved my blog to this site Beautiful Awakening. If you want to be one of my readers do drop your email at the chatbox on the right side. You may also PM me your email at : thiradieya@yahoo.com or through Facebook. I don't mind if we aren't be friend before but you'd like to be the readers just PM me owkey. :)

To my beloved friends who never failed reading mine and have been asking me where goes my blog, haa cepat la bagi email! :)


May you have a great day beautiful peeps! *toodles* :)

44 comments:

  1. Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kantahanan is the home of every song. The word kantahanan is derived from the tagalog words "Kanta" which means "Song" and "Tahanan" which means "Home".

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Piece of Idea - Thoughts of a Man, a Blogger, a Webmaster, and a Friend. Learn simple tips from a simple blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great favicon here. You might want to change that into your own icon. Here is my tip on Favicon and Blogger: How to change favicon in Blogger.I also have this list of Cool Favicons for you to use. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 生活盡可低,志氣當高潔. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Part Time Work. Full Time Income.

    Age Is No Barrier.

    "If you're sick you get paid,

    if it's a holiday you get paid,

    if it's raining you get paid!

    We've got a really,

    really nice full time income,

    working just part time from home.

    WELCOME TO JOIN GDI : http://www.skbank.ws/gdi/en/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you do not try...................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete